Farah Adibah Suhaime graduated from International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM) with a first class degree in LL.B (Hons) in 2020.
Upon completing degree, she joined Azmi & Associates in November 2021 as a pupil, and was later admitted as an Advocate and Solicitor of the High Court of Malaya in October 2021.
Among her key assignments are as follows:
• Conducted a due diligence exercise for the proposed investment pursuant to a management buyout of a public company.
• Advised a foreign client in relation to its proposed subscription of shares in an international courier service company.
• Advised Russian party on the transfer of its property in Malaysia.
• Advised on investment of a government fund into a company for small and medium enterprises purposes.
• Assisted in reviewing employment contracts.
• Assisted in drafting a sale and purchase agreement.
She currently advises on mergers & acquisitions, corporate commercial, conveyancing and corporate finance and she is part of the Mergers & Acquisitions/ Corporate Practice Group under the supervision of our Partner, Suhara Mohammad Sidik.