9 September 2020
Dear esteemed clients and friends,
Azmi & Associates is pleased to announce the appointment of Mohd Zam Mustaman as its new Senior Associate cum Senior Advisor for the Johor Bahru office. Mohd Zam has immense experience in the corporate and legal sector. Mohd Zam graduated with LL.B (Hons.) from the University of Wales at Cardiff in 1989 and was called to the Malaysian Bar and admitted to the roll of Advocates and Solicitors in 1993. He is also registered as a Licensed Company Secretary (LS 0009020-2006).
Prior to joining Azmi & Associates, Mohd Zam held several top positions in the Johor Corporation Group of Companies:
1. Property Manager of its subsidiary property and facility management company (1984-1987)
2. The General Manager of its Property & Land Division, the Legal &
Corporate Affairs Division and the Legal & Corporate Services Division
(from 1995 to 2005). He was involved in a number of corporate exercises and strategic projects with the Johor Corporation Group:
3. Director of Johor Land Berhad, EPA Plantation Sdn Bhd, Harta Consult Sdn Bhd and a number of other companies in Malaysia, Indonesia and India.
Mohd Zam Mustaman is a member of several professional bodies namely:
1. Chartered Surveyor (6547611-2014);
2. Certified International Business Valuer (MAL00059-2017);
3. Fellow of the Royal Institution of Surveyors, Malaysia (RISM)(F4907-2012);
4. Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors, United Kingdom (RICS) (6547611-2014);
5. Malaysian Institution of Professional Property & Facility Manager and (MIPPFM) (PM 0430-2012);
6. International Certified Valuation Specialists, USA (ICVS)(MAL00059-2017);
7. Business Valuers Association of Malaysia (BVAM 055-2018).
Mohd Zam joined Iskandar Regional Development Authority (IRDA), the federal agency responsible for the development of the economic corridor of Iskandar Malaysia in October 2012 as Senior Vice President, Business Development Unit. His last position in IRDA was Lead, Delivery Excellence and he left the company in December 2019.
He is also registered as a Real Estate Agent (E-0579-1986) and Property Manager (PM 1339-2018) under the Board of Valuers, Appraisers, Estate Agents & Property Managers, Malaysia (BOVEAP).
With the appointment of Mohd Zam, Azmi & Associates would strengthen our Johor Bahru office to offer services to our clients from various industries while expanding our business in the Southern region, especially in Johor.
Azmi & Associates continues to transform itself and build further capacity in order to offer strategic and all encompassing competitive service to its clients, and wishes to thank all clients and friends for the supports received to-date.
Mohd Zam Mustaman can be contacted at email@example.com.
Azmi & Associates